Hello LAGERS! Hope your weekend has been fantastic and you’ve enjoyed a few tasty brews! See below for a summary of some upcoming events and recent happenings.
- Bluegrass Cup– June 8th: Hosted by our friends in the BOCK club “Brewers of Central Kentucky,” I’m sure many of you have entered. The BOCK team needs Judges for this event!!! Several LAGERS are riding over to Lexington next Saturday so ask around if you need a ride and would like to help. Click HERE for more info.
- LAGERS June Meeting– June 17th at 7PM: Brewing German Pilsner with Evan Brill. See the event on our Facebook page HERE.
- LAGERS Summer Party– Guys the officers are still working on putting this together, likely it will be a late summer/fall event. We hope to have more information for you very soon!
- Kentucky State Fair Homebrew Competition– Online Entry is now open! To register your entries click THIS LINK, scroll down to “Homebrew Beer” and click “Enter Online” to create your account. You will be able to post all of your entries as well as print your bottle labels when you register. Registration is open until JULY 1st, Late Registration until JULY 10th.
- KSF Homebrew Sample Drop Off — Wednesday, August 7th.
- KSF Homebrew Judging — Friday August 9th and Saturday August 10th.
- LAGERS Grain Bulk by hosted by Apocalypse Brew Works– Thanks to the ABW team for hosting once again!!!! LAGERS purchased 2700+ pounds this time around… we will be looking forward to trying all of the homebrew at upcoming meetings!
- Officer Elections and Installation– Completed at the May meeting. Your slate of officers for 2019/2020–
President — Greg Butorin
Vice President — Brandon Schaeffer
Treasurer — Sarah Popko
Secretary — Jason Rosenberger
Past President — Christopher Owen
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the June meeting! Don’t miss it!